Technology is proven quite beneficial when everything is going very well. But when the hardware or software does not perform, the delay is really frustrating as well as costly. The printer is one of the machines that are frequently used these days in offices and homes. This machine not only makes the transformation of digital content into hard copies quite easy but also saves a lot of time, money and effort of the people. But, as like other machines, it also needs maintenance and repairing work time to time. Here are the five common printing snags related to the rollers and the quick fix remedies to resolve them.
- Printer Stops Feeding Paper
This is one of the problems which most of the printer owners usually face every now and then. This problem usually occurs when the pick rollers of the printers got damaged or a thin layer of dust, paper fibers or other debris accumulated onto the surface of the rollers. Instead of wasting your time in calling a technician, you can fix this problem by simply cleaning the pickup rollers.
Step by Step Process
- Turn off the printer and remove all the power cords from the rear of the printer.
- Leave the printer for 15 to 20 minutes to cool down.
- Open the front door of the printer and pull the pickup rollers out.
- Clean the rollers surface using cotton balls.
- Bring the rollers back and try to print again.
- If the problem still occurs, you need to change the pickup roller to get benefits from your printer again.
- Paper Slipping
If your printer is not grabbing paper while printing, the problem might be related to the printer rollers. The very first which you need to do before calling a technician is to check all the rollers of the printer. If the problem occurs because of oily, old or damaged printer rollers you can fix the problem using the roller kit. The roller kit comprises everything which is needed to fix the problems related to the printer rollers easily and quickly.
- Printer Takes so much Time will Printing
If your machine takes too much time while printing documents, it may be possible that the transfer rollers of the machine got damaged. You should change the damaged parts to enhance the performance of the printer.
- Turn off the printer and leave it for 20 minutes to cool down.
- Open the front door and try to locate the transfer rollers.
- Use the roller kit to change the damaged parts with new ones.
- Close the front door and try to print again.
- Printer Won’t Work
Printer rollers are very prone to wear and tear. So, whenever you printer starts creating problems, you should immediately check this vulnerable part. If the problem is related to it, having a roller kit will surely prove to be very beneficial. By using this tool, you can bring your printer on track without wasting your time and money.
If you are too considering buying this innovative kit, it would be great to visit a supplier that offers only branded and high-performance printer parts at great prices. Printer supplies is one of the best destinations for buying HP printer parts at great prices.